FAR GA Terms
- This site with the domain ‘https://far-ga.com‘ (the “Website”) is provided by Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia, LLC (also “Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia”) for informational purposes only, with the express condition that Users of the Website are bound by these Terms and Conditions. Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia has the right to edit these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason. As a User, you agree to abide by the most updated version of the Terms and Conditions when you view or use the Website. Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia requests that you review the Terms and Conditions each time you use the Website. Do not use the Website if you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions for Users of the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the content on the Website is for general information purposes only and is NOT for the purpose of providing medical advice. You agree not to rely upon any content on the Website as a substitute for a consultation with one of our qualified medical professionals. Please make an appointment with the Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia to receive a personalized consultation in order to receive proper care. Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia makes no promises or warranties regarding accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability, or fitness of the Website for a particular purpose, You agree not to hold Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center liable for any content on the Website or the computer server which makes the Website available, for any viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree to hold Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia, LLC its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees harmless from any and all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Website or with regard to the content on the Website or any websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to, any content deemed obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. You agree that neither Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia nor any of its contributors or linked websites to the Website would be liable to you for any actions you take in reliance on the Website.
- You acknowledge that the content contained on the Website is not necessarily the opinion of or recommendations of Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia. You agree that any opinions and recommendations by Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia come from our healthcare professionals only after you have received a personal examination at Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia.
- The Website may have links to other websites which are not affiliated with or controlled by the Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia. These links are provided for convenience or reference only. Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia does not endorse or and are not intended as an endorsement by Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
- Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Center of Georgia allows you to provide hypertext links to the Website on another website, provided that: (a) the link must be text-only and clearly marked ‘Advice Media Site’, (b) the link must ‘point’ to the URL ‘https://far-ga.com‘ and not to any individual pages within the Website, (c) the link may not be presented in a way so as to damage or dilute Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia’s name and trademarks and goodwill, (d) the link may not give a false impression that the website where the link appears is not associated with or sponsored by Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia, (e) when activated, the link must display the Website in full-screen and not within a ‘frame’ on the linked site, and (f) Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia has may revoke a link at any time at its sole discretion. You agree that any other hypertext links to this Website must be approved in writing by the Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia.
- The content on the Website, including text, design, and images, are owned or licensed by Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia or Solia Digital Media, LLC (Solia Digital Media”) and their suppliers and contributors. Nothing on the Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used without prior written consent from Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Center of Georgia, except that you may make temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive, and you may print parts of the Website to be temporarily used for personal and non-commercial purposes. You are strictly prohibited from using text, design and images in any way that would cause damage to the Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia or Solia Digital Media
- This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Solia Digital Media located in the State of Georgia, USA. The Website can be accessed from within the US and other countries. The location from where you may access the Website may have laws different than those in the State of Georgia. By accessing the Website, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Georgia will apply to all matters arising from or relating to your use of the Website. You also acknowledge and agree to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Rockdale County, Georgia with respect to such matters. Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia and Solia Digital Media make no representation that the Website or content is appropriate or available in your location. In some countries, it may be illegal or prohibited to access the Website. You agree and understand that you are responsible for knowing your local laws and complying with the same. You agree that you will hold Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Center of Georgia harmless for any violation of local laws that apply to you with regard or related to your viewing or using the Website.
- All text and images that appear on the Website are copyrighted materials (registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights) or registered trademarks or service marks of Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Center of Georgia or the web developer Solia Digital Media, or their suppliers or contributors. Any infringement by you of the copyrights or trademarks will subject you to damages, including criminal and civil penalties, as allowed by law.